Tuesday, May 17, 2011

YOU CAN PERSONALIZE ANYTHING!!!

Need a cute way to personalize your kids room?


Well, I'm in the process "ok....been in the process for awhile" of changing my girls room from Baby Room to Lil Girls Room. I wanted something cute but different from the wooden letters hanging by pretty lil ribbon. Didn't want anything to paint so I thought "vinyl" lettering once again from your local sign shop "Lone Star Signs & Graphics". I had something in mind, told them what I wanted and so here it is!!!!


BEFORE





PROCESS (EASY, EASY)




NOTHING BUT CUTENESS (not sure if that's a word ha!)





If I ever get this room done I will post all the pics.


I think the most exciting part was the personalization on the wall, it just made the room!!!


Simple, sweet and it's not too grown up for my lil girls room and that's what I like!




See you soon, we will be posting some more pics of a HOT MAMA MAKEOVER. click my button upper right and mess. me if your interested pretty please!!!!


Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment