Friday, September 10, 2010

I'M BACK FOR NOW!

I'm back for the moment, sorry guys!


Okay, when I was MIA mom and I were fortunate enough to meet such a sweet person and she invited us to rummage thru her two barns and yes I mean BARNS real barns, so we did.

Now when I say junkers heaven "OMG"! We spotted the barns as we drove up the drive and we were smiling ear to ear with excitement.

We were calling dibs on stuff before we even thru the truck in park. (honestly I think the truck was still rolling when we jumped out with our flash lights and gloves, no kidding)

I think that was the best 3 hours ever and didn't reach it all!!!


Two truck loads (inside and out) later we decided to head home and you talk about two kids in a candy store we were beaming with joy and can not wait to go back soon.

I did take a few pics before we loaded and after loading, remember dark barn means dirty things.


I was having trouble posting my pics so I decided to tell you the story then post pics lil at a time, enjoy!!!

1 comment:

  1. OH WOW!!! Such great pieces! So jealous! Can't wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete