Saturday, August 21, 2010

LIL JUNK, ATTACK OF THE BIRDS, & A GREAT SANDWICH


Well.....our morning didn't turn out like we thought it would.

1st Went to another town, got lost and couldn't find our way out of a neighbor hood

2nd The ducks & peacocks decided to cross the street then freak out and fly back across the street, lol!

3rd We finally got to our destination and we had to resched. but did bring home a great shelf.

4th Stopped at Jac's hamburger in Liberty (I think that's how they spell it) to eat the best sandwich THE TURKEY, BACON, GUAC. I mean EXTRA GUAC. my new found sandwich that I luv, luv, luv.

5th Ended up shopping some more and found a few neat things (but I didn't get any pics today so I'll send them tomorrow) I did seem to take pics of our bird extravaganza!


DUCKS & PEACOCKS CROSSING THE ROAD, SWEET AS CAN BE!

THEN....FREAKED OUT


DUCKS & PEACOCKS FLYING BACK ACROSS THE ROAD


Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment